ready?

welcome onboard,

the journey so far...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

sebelum dan selepas


seri titiwangsa condo..7 months ago.

this is my latest project, it took sometime to complete coz i have to accomodate d client's budget. and by now it's almost 92% completed. my vision for the unit was far grander until i realised how much would it cost if i were to have it my way...hehehehe. nevertheless i try my best to make it work under all of the limitations. every project that i took gave me different challenges and obstacles. along the way improving and testing my patients in dealing with frustrating people. phew..memang menguji kesabaran. but to me, when the final products manage to make my client smile and grinning with pride...that's enough to remind me why i shouldn't stop doing it.

tu la pasal dok sibuk...nanti kita update lagi dgn gambar2 yg elok sikit ek

3 comments:

rainmaker said...

tony's?

husni said...

aah..

rainmaker said...

nice

i like the color scheme...u think he's ready for hse warming hehe