ready?

welcome onboard,

the journey so far...

Monday, December 25, 2006

kedaimakan in remembrance feb '06 - dec '06














out of twisted fate and hopes for a better future, i was born
not a luxury but a necessity, not without a dream..but even dream failed you sometime

counting my blessing,
of knowing my dear friends are really my dear friends
of families and foes
of stress and joy

terima kasih from the bottom of my heart
a million thank you is not even close to pay you
to the people that i love
thank you, thank you and thank you

for those who's been visiting me, thank you for your continuous support
all good things come to an end
but you all are welcome to alor setar should you miss my mother's cooking

love,
kedaimakan...sob,sob

3 comments:

aiz said...

sedih nya......

husni said...

sedih yang sangat2...

Anonymous said...

husni..
dok baca blog hang ni dr awai lagi..walaupun dh lambat..saja nak tau...apa jadi sebenaknya kedai makan hang..cantik tu..sayang nah,

: nizam, pj