ready?

welcome onboard,

the journey so far...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

thank you

THANK YOU

ALLAH-for not forgetting me
mama, abah, kakak, badek, dik na, naufal -for the love n bond we have till we die
faizah -u r my family,my muse,my darling,my buddy,my love
faiz + komar -my strength without u guys realising it,to be who i am,to achieve what i can achieve
din + mumtaz -for sharing your beautiful partners with me
shaniza -for accepting me n sharing your love,its my honour to be ur friend
naz + zul -for always being there,always...
malik -for teaching me what's life is

1 comment:

aiz said...

from benighted to enlightened,
from wasted cash to well spent cash,
from computer paralysis to computer savvy,
from flats to 4 inch heels,
from beastly to beauty,
from ikea to eames,
from yawning to beaming... so...
THANK YOU...